Sunday, October 9, 2011

Somerset History Weekend: Day 2

This afternoon, the second day of Somerset County's Weekend Journey Through the Past, the HNJJ photographers visited four more of the 22 historic sites: the First Reformed Church of Rocky Hill on Washington Street in Rocky Hill, the 1830 Griggstown Schoolhouse on Canal Road in Franklin Township, the Old Millstone Forge Blacksmith Shop and Museum, and the Old Presbyterian Graveyard on East High Street in Bound Brook.
Photographs courtesy of George Mariasz and Susan Gulliford.

No comments: