Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TeTe's Post

Okay, TeTe here. I saw yesterday's post by Rose and although I was mentioned, I wonder if anyone noticed that I was the only one whose picture was not included. Well, I complained, so here I am in my very own post...

Before you ask, of course I know it's not a real bird. What do you think I am, a dog?...

I enjoy watching Animal Planet, even when they show penguins...

You can't even nap at our house without having your picture taken, but I am still beautiful even when I am asleep...

##
This is me and my sister Silver who died in December. We were only about 7-days-old when one of our human's Dobermans found our litter and our mother in a construction site debris pile and took us home. Silver is the only person in our house with whom I would have my picture taken...

No comments: